Saturday, March 20, 2010

being crafty

I went to my first SaturdayMARKET!

Earlier this week I thought I would just go to check it out, but then Cory said, "Why don't you make something to sell?" So I did. I threw together these headbands and clips for little girls, just to see what would happen. It actually worked out really well, I sold a little over $60 worth of stuff. I made them while watching biggest looser and modern family, so I pretty much got paid to watch my favorite shows. They are really easy to make. If you want to see a tutorial on how to make these yoyo's check out my link on greensubmarine, click (here). The tutorial is only how to make the yoyo's. I just attached headband, clips, and hair ties to them.
- - -
sold. sold. sold. sold. sold.


i wasn't the only one having a good time.
cory seemed to be enjoying himself too.
look at the lovely dead fox fur he found.

No comments:

Post a Comment