Sunday, February 21, 2010

i needed a good one.


I used to be BIG into the Secret. I love the movie, the books and the concepts they teach. I honestly believe in the power of positive affrimations and the good they can bring to your life. But whether you are reading the Secret, You Can Heal Your Life, or How to be HAPPY Dammit... they all say the same thing, WE NEED TO SHOW GRATITUDE FOR THE GOOD IN OUR LIFE. so this post is my way of showing gratitude for a really good week. I haven't had one for a long time. Anyone that helped make my week what it was, THANK YOU.

30 degree weather all week (which now feels really warm).
fyi: the baby belongs to gorgeous new mommy jacque.

1 comment:

  1. If you have the will then positive affirmation works. Thanks for this post. Very inspiring.

    health affirmations

    ReplyDelete