Saturday, March 12, 2011

DROP IT LIKE ITS HOT.

i saw this commercial recently and about died from laughing.
this reminds me so much of ME and some random dance fits i've gotten into before.
(all of which, oddly enough, there are videos of somewhere)
i am now committed to find each one
- - -
once at a family reunion i had about twenty family members all doing a the same choreographed synchronized swimming routine. you could tell the other hotel dwellers were all thinking, "MORMONS." haha.
ya, were weird like that.
- - -
years ago on 4th of july i joined my aunt sue and her family for an annual hot air balloon race in utah.
lets just say that day ended with some very inspiring interpretive dancing.
i might have danced the life cycle of an eagle (from egg to flight), might have.
- - -
oh and last but not least.
probably my favorite dancing memory was with brittany.
 this was right before we moved from az to utah, sad times right?
NOT WHEN YOU HAVE A GIANT BLUE BUNNY COSTUME.
i put on this amazing costume and danced my lil' bootie off for my sis.
no music, no beat, just pure dancing joy.
i've probably watched the video brittany recorded of me about three hundred times.
why does a video of me doing something ridiculous make me feel so good?
- - -

I CAN'T WAIT TO MOVE HOME AND SEE WHAT EMBARRASSING DANCE
EXPERIENCE THE WRIGLEY GIRLS WILL GET THEMSELVES INTO NEXT.

3 comments:

  1. HEY LADY THIS COMMERCIAL WAS HILARIOUS! IT SERIOUSLY REMINDS ME OF YOU HAHAHAHA!! HAVE YOU STARTED A COUNTDOWN TILL BABY COMES? HOW MUCH LONGER? AND WHAT DID YOU DECIDE TO DO?? DID YOU CANCEL TEXT I CANT REMEMBER, IF SO EMAIL ME KAYLAROUSSEL@GMAIL.COM!!! IM MISSIN YOU!

    ReplyDelete
  2. AAAHHHHHAHAHAHAHA. This made me laugh out loud.hehe. What did you decide to do with the whole work baby thing? Miss you!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Laughing for so many reasons right now! You are the best and we need you back home! Hang in there...you should call me!! I love you!

    ReplyDelete