Saturday, July 24, 2010

i got sick.

cory. this isn't what it looks like...
haha, i lied. it totally is what it looks like!


{my two amazing sisters.}
i (heart) them.

my youngest cousin, quinn.
giving baby kisses to his super cute mom sherrie.
LOvE them both.

all and all i had a fun trip. it was great to see my family again, along with bundles of cousins, aunts, and uncles. i really do have a great family, like really great. i could spend forever hanging around and talking with them... one day we will. i did get sick tho. no too bad, just bad enough to loose my voice and pretty much sound like a MAN.
we decided to bail on disneyland (80,000+ people - NO THANK YOU!) and hit up legoland instead, it was like two minutes from our hotel. it was so cute and so fun, the little cousins loved it.
i am now in utah. tomorrow i will fly back to alaska and finally be able to see cory again. i missed him so much. somehow he got sick too even though we were more than 3000 miles away from each other. luckily i get to go home to a sick husband. i say luckily because i love taking care of cory when he is sick. i don't know why i like it so much, i just do.
my family is still in california so i spent the night with my grandparents. we talked for hours. they always make me feel so good about what cory and i are doing in life, especially alaska. after talking with them i realized more than ever that cory and i really are pretty much on a mission together in bethel. i feel so good about my life right now. i wish i could bottle this feeling up and save it for a bad day. i am just really grateful that i am ME. my family, my husband, my friends, my goals, my life in alaska... it might not work for everyone, but it sure as heck works for me.
well i am off to bed. i need to get up early to catch my flight. next time i will be back in utah it will be to finally buy our house... YAY!!
i can't wait. december couldn't come sooner.

1 comment:

  1. angie so glad you got to get away from bethal for just a bit. looks and sounds like you had a great time. this is a growing experience for you, one that you will remember for the rest of your married lives when you finally get to share it with your kids they will be amazed at your strength. xoxo

    ReplyDelete