Wednesday, September 29, 2010
say hello to baby!
today was a great day.
we got woken up to evacuate our home, because they thought the school was on fire.
- it wasn't.
when we went to the hospital they said that my appointment didn't exist.
- lots of waiting.
i couldn't pee all morning because they wanted me to have a full blatter for the ultrasound.
- i swear it wouldn't have made a difference.
watched cory's face turn pale as the ultrasound tech put gel on my tummy.
- we were scared we would see two babies.
i watched the screen as one baby jiggled and danced around.
- one half little jumping bean. one half alien.
got a print of our babies first picture.
- as seen above. so flippin cute.
went to my doctor to have a follow up.
- they said i didn't have an appointment either. figures.
the doctor let cory use the little tool to find the babies heartbeat.
- i thought it was a cute way to involve the husband.
went to subway for breakfast.
- yum. the only fast food in bethel.
brought my ultrasound picture EVERYWHERE, and showed it off to EVERYONE!
- if you were in bethel i would have shown you too.
spent the day at work staring and my little zygote.
- aw. this feels so real now. i am officially excited!